Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Black and White Spider Awards



"Blue Diamond" was nominated in the Fashion category in the 5th Annual Black & White Spider Awards.
Black & White Spider Awards is an international competition open to both professional and non-professional photographers.

I was honored to be selected by the highly accredited panel of judges who vote annually on the thousands of images submitted. To be among the other photographers chosen is truly an amazing feeling. I would like to congratulate all the nominees and winners in each category.

Please take a few moments and go to the Black & White Spider Awards website at... http://www.thespiderawards.com/ and check out the awesome calibre of black and white photography... you won't be disappointed!

My plan is to submit images each year to this competition. I find it inspiring to see such great work done by others and it really does make me want to pick up my camera more often and strive to be creative.

Thanks for listening.

Until next time...

-Paul

1 comment:

Choleena DiTullio said...

You don't need to strive to be creative; you ARE creative!